It’s no secret that I am all over some Netflix Original Series. In fact, there are so many shows, I know we’ll never catch up. We pick and choose and hope we chose wisely. So once we started hearing the buzz about the 80’s throwback thriller series, Stranger Things, we knew we had to watch it. Like now.
With just 8 episodes in Season 1, we spent every possible waking hour in a 3-day period binge-watching this phenomenal show. Everything about it was incredible from the storytelling to the music to the visuals. It was so much fun! And now….it’s over….
So to fill the void Stranger Things left behind, I’ve compiled this list to help you cope until Season 2 is released.
Here we go!
11 ways to occupy your empty soul after finishing Stranger Things
See what I did there? You do.
- Order the soundtrack * The music makes this show. It’s creepy. It’s soothing, it’s perfect. You want this.
2. Listen to 33 Minutes of live synth while you wait for your soundtrack to arrive
3. Buy or make this framed Eleven Cross Stitch
4. Read this Justice for Barb interview with show creators, The Duffer Brothers (warning: includes season 1 spoilers).
5. Or show her you care with this awesome shirt *
6. Maybe you should just go ahead and watch it again.
7. This Baby. I. Can’t.
8. Jot down your fan theories in your snappy new notebook (can you decode it?)*
9. Make your own Stranger Things title card and send it to everyone you know.
10. Let this crazy Parks & Rec connection blow your mind.
11. Immediately purchase these coasters
Season 2 is confirmed and I am not going to lie, waiting for this one is going to be hard!
What will happen next?
Disclosure: Post is part of my participation in the Netflix #StreamTeam. All opinions are my own. * Affiliate link