How is it Friday already? I mean really. This week was a blur. And it’s not because I was so busy or rushed or running around. I mean we had our week. It was a relatively normal week with a sick baby and a dada with a bad back thrown in for good measure. I don’t have many complaints and today everyone seems to be relatively on the mend.
I don’t want to let the whole week slip away though so as I sit here for a couple minutes trying to remember my own name I thought I would list a few of the high moments, bullet-style just like the old days.
- Teaching Oscar how to build a sand castle and hearing him say “I’m packing in the sand!” over and over.
- Watching Calvin roll over for the first time(!!)
- Feeling particularly bad about myself one morning and hearing Oscar’s first words of the day to me, “Hi….you’re a GOOD mama”.
- Snuggling on the bed with both boys keeping dada company while he iced his back.
- Getting great deals on PJs for the kids at Target
- Putting myself out there for critiques on my children’s book and getting great feedback
- Applying to volunteer at Blogher12
- Making and watching this video over and over again.