A couple years ago, Jerry and I visited some of his family in Ohio. They lived on a Farm at the time and it was Fall. We camped out, cooked out and chilled out. It was awesome. We took a hay ride and around the corner at the next farm over, we went through a corn maze with the whole family. It was SO much fun! I loved mazes as a kid and the idea of a corn maze is just the coolest thing.
This year, one of North Carolina’s local Bloggers is opening up her own family farm and corn maze! I had the privilege of meeting Beth at an event earlier this summer and her farm has been in the family for 100 years. It’s called Green Acres Farm and it will be open for the whole season with some awesome activities for the whole family including the 6 acre Corn Maze!
- Hay rides
- Hay maze
- Bounce Houses
- Sand pile for toddlers
- Pony rides (on weekends)
- Face painting (on weekends)
- Bessie the Milk Cow
- Tractors – BIG and small; old and new
- Construction equipment (for the children to climb)
- Fire trucks (on weekends)
- Striker game (to show your strength)
- Corn Hole for the kids and adults
- Murals for fun photo opportunitiesI am so excited for Fall! It is possibly my favorite season of the year. I already have a pumpkin on my front steps and now that the rain is hopefully bringing some cooler weather I am ready to embrace it. I can’t wait to check out Beth’s Farm! You can stay in the loop on their website or check them out Green Acres Farm on Facebook.
I was provided with free admission to spread the word about this seasonal event. I hope to see you there! ***photo courtesy of www.greenacrescary.com