Happy Leap Day y’all! For the life of me, I don’t understand time or how the powers that be decide when to add hours or subtract hours or surprise! Here’s an extra day! Whatever the reason, it’s Leap Day, the magical extra day in February that we get once every 4 years. It does feel a little bit special I suppose, if for no other reason than that I have a friend who is in labor RIGHT NOW. Yowza!
So some bloggers led by the lovely Jessica decided to get together and do a little Leap Day Q&A and I thought it would be fun! We are all answering the same questions so feel free to hop around and make some friends!
Here we go:
1. My childhood nickname was Andi. I had several more, but that one is by far the least offensive. In fact my family still uses it from time to time.
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me an overnight stay in a hotel with HGTV, chinese food, and free spa services.
3. The television character I most identify with is Phoebe from Friends. She’s silly and quirky, but actually not as dumb as she sounds.
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Marshalls, TJMaxx, Ross. Anywhere that I can stretch my dollar. Even with a lot of money, I love the thrill of getting a bargain!
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is sing karaoke while being shot with paint-balls for a $1000 prize. Read about it.
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is travel through Europe with my husband.
7. My family will always be loyal to God and each other. I have the best family.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose
Ellen Degeneres Will Ferrell. Basically, I like the funny. And since he didn’t even bother to RSVP to the wedding invitation we sent him, I think he owes me one.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is indoor plumbing. I’ve been in the mission field. Trust me on this one.
10. When life hands me lemons, I make limoncellos! Ok not really. I have actually never had a limoncello before but it sounds swanky no? OK ok for real though. When life hands me lemons, I whine and cry for a little bit, pray about it, whine some more and pull up my big girl panties and suck it up. Lemons can be good for you.
So there you have it! 10 things about me 🙂 That was fun! Check out some of my friends when you get a chance and feel free to link up your answers. Thanks for reading!