Wow I can’t believe it’s November already.
Lots of good things happening this month. And it’s been a while since I hit up the bullet points so here goes.
What I love about November in North Carolina!
- Fall is officially here! No more of this back and forth crap. We need jackets. And coffee. And muffins. Pronto.
- Thanksmas! Every other year my side of the family gathers at Thanksgiving to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas together. We’re efficient that way.
- Colors!! I grew up in Florida. The change of seasons was only something seen in Hallmark movies and snow globes.
- This year it’s a NEW HOUSSSSE (cue Rod Roddy) We close at the end of the month!
- The Handmade Market! My favorite local shopping all wrapped up in one delightful morning.
Welcome November…. I’ve been waiting for you!