Hey everyone. Lots going on these days! I started my new job last week and I am loving it! Everyone is completely nice and welcoming. And if your first day on the job starts with Dunkin Donuts and free lunch at Biaggi’s (Italiano suprem-o) then life is looking good! And tasting great! So, far, my duties have consisted of;
1) showing up. Showing up to work during your first week is important. It means you care. Which I do.
2) Cleaning out my cube. I can’t tell you how impressive to my boss and co-workers this one was. You’d think I moved mountains. There was a line just to see it.
3) Filling out online forms and emails. This is actually quite time consuming and will be a large chunk of my actual job.
4) Attending teleconference/web cast training sessions. You would think this is the fun part. think again, I don’t have a headset. READ: 5 hours holding a standard receiver to my ear. But, it was very informative.
5) Learn how to operate the FLAVIA machine. Essential.
So far, it’s been a great week! Also, I may be joining a new gym, as there are special group rates for my company. Wee!
NOW, the house. I finally awakened from the dark ages and uploaded a few pics. I finally got my fridge! Magnets and all and I love it!! The 2nd pic is of my living room from the kitchen. Jerry got me the chair (even though it’s his reading chair) and I just got the curtains up.
The next 2 are of my bathroom. It has been a continuous project. The latest was painting the shelves “formerly known as wood” white. I think they look quite lovely. I also organized the linen closet and made a couple jewelry organizers out of old frames and fabric. Fun!!
This picture is blurry and shouldn’t even be in here. But, I had to document the yardwork I did last Monday, so here it is. 6 bags of leaves and 5 bundles of branches from in and around the carport. Yay!!!