About those hormones….
This pregnancy has been SO different than when I was pregnant with Oscar. The first trimester was a total 180 from Oscar’s so much that I was convinced we were having a girl. Of course we learned that we have a boy up in here so now I am wondering the other ways in which he will be different from big brother.
One thing I will tell you for sure, my emotions are OFF. THE. CHARTS.
1) I forgot to cover the eggs in the microwave and they exploded
(yes, I microwave my eggs – it makes a perfect circle that is tops on a bagel)
2) Jerry cleaned it up because he didn’t want to punish me for forgetting.
3) The music at church
4) The sermon at church
5) The fact that we don’t have a finished room in our house.
6) The fact that I tried to finish painting the bathroom trim and got paint on the ceiling.
7) The realization that I am not as good at some things that I used to be
No really, I cried like SEVEN different times. In one day.
I am sure if you asked Jerry, he would tell you it’s a little bit like living inside a volcano; unpredictable and ready to explode at any minute. And I wouldn’t blame him for saying it, because I feel the same way. Volcanoes don’t even know when they are gonna blow. The climate has to be juuuust right. So it’s different, this little bundle of lava. Totally worth it, but different! I have only gained a fraction of the weight that I had with Oscar at this time, so I guess it’s not all bad.
Just hand over the milkshake and back away slowly.