Now that Oscar is two, it seems like his vocabulary is exploding. He has always been an incredibly verbal child, but these days he is just downright funny. So much so that I had to write some of this down so I can show it to his girlfriends in a few years.
- Over the monitor at naptime “I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!”
- “mommy says, are you KIDDING me!?”
- “No, ok. I don’t want to” Any time he doesn’t want to do something
- “how abouuuuut, chocolate?”
- “Look at the beautiful (monkeys, park, birds, gate, blocks, etc)!!!”
- “All done mommy and dada. Night Night” Kicking us out at bedtime
- “ehhh….try again” after I put my hair in a ponytail