Your Marvel-loving kiddos will go nuts for these Iron Man fruit pops with a hidden pineapple arc reactor! See how easy it is to make this tasty dessert.
You know we love our entertainment around here and that means it’s time for another fun DIY!
Avengers Endgame (© 2019 MARVEL) is now available on Digital, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD and what better way to celebrate than with these delicious Iron Man Fruit Pops?
I was asked to create a delicious recipe and they are super easy to make! Everyone will love them 3000. Iron Man fans will especially love the hidden arc reactor that appears as they eat these delicious frozen treats.
Who says you can’t play with your food?
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Posts on this website contain affiliate links, which means I may earn money on purchases made.
How to Make Iron Man Fruit Pops
Nothing says summer treat like something frozen and these couldn’t be easier to make.
Simply combine strawberries, sugar, pineapples and pineapple juice and freeze. The hardest part will be waiting!
Iron Man Fruit Pops Step by Step Instructions
What you will need:
Wash strawberries, remove stems and chop.
Add strawberries and sugar to a bowl and let sit for 10-15 minutes. This allows the sugar to draw out the delicious strawberry juices.
While You wait for your strawberries, chop pineapples into triangle shapes and slide onto popsicle sticks.
Steps 5 and 6:
Add strawberries to pineapple juice and puree until smooth. Pour into the popsicle molds around the pineapple sticks.
Freeze and enjoy!
Avengers Endgame is now available Digital, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD
Enjoy this cinematic marvel (see what I did there?) again and again when you own Avengers:Endgame.
With the movie and the added bonus features, you’ll have over 7 hours of content to comb through, from behind the scenes footage to deleted moments from the film.
Bonus Content Includes:
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
We already have Endgame loaded on our tablets and in our movie apps and my boys have rewatched it several times already.
We don’t always own movies, but I think this is definitely one you’ll want to get your hands on!
Iron Man Fruit Pops
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- Fresh Pineapple cut into triangle slices
- 1.5 lbs Strawberries
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- Slice strawberries and add sugar in a bowl. Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Cut pineapple into triangle shapes a little smaller than the width of your popsicle mold
- Slide a pineapple slice about half-way down each popsicle stick
- Pour pineapple juice and strawberries into blender and puree until smooth
- Pour into molds around the pineapples
- Freeze and enjoy!
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.