This 3 ingredient peach dump cake is the easiest dessert ever!
If you love warm peach cobbler with ice cream you will love how easy this comes together.
Why stop with peaches? You can make this dump cake with just about any canned fruit. Or try our easy apple pie bars made with canned filling.
Uhhh what is a dump cake?
I didn’t grow up using the term dump cake so this one was new to me. But it’s as simple as it sounds.
You just dump all your ingredients together and bake. It couldn’t be easier!
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Ingredients
For this cake, you just need 3 ingredients.
Feel free to add some cinnamon if you really want to get fancy, but it isn’t essential.
Dump Cake Shopping List:
- Canned Peaches (or other canned fruit)
- White or Vanilla cake mix
- Butter (in sticks)
Start with the peaches, then layer the cake mix and butter on top.
This would make such a great drop-off recipe or addition to your Easter brunch table.
Then you just pop it in the oven and wait for the magic to happen!
Peach dump cake is awesome with vanilla ice cream, but you could also serve with whipped cream on top.
Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Peach desserts are my husband’s favorite so this easy dump cake recipe is a keeper for sure.
Try some of our other favorite fruit dessert recipes:
- 3 cans peach slices in light syrup, not drained (21 oz)
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 oz, yellow also works)
- 1 cup butter (1 ½ - 2 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly spray 13x9 baking dish
- Add peaches to baking dish
- Sprinkle cake mix over fruit
- Slice butter into narrow pieces and place on top of cake mix. Be sure it is mostly covered with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45- 50 min or until fruit is bubbling and cake is brown
- Remove from oven to cooling rack
- Serve warm or room temperature with ice cream or whipping cream
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is estimated and may vary based on products used. Please verify with your ingredients.