This 3 ingredient peach dump cake is the easiest dessert ever!
If you love warm peach cobbler with ice cream you will love how easy this comes together.
Why stop with peaches? You can make this dump cake with just about any canned fruit. Or try our easy apple pie bars made with canned filling.
Uhhh what is a dump cake?
I didn’t grow up using the term dump cake so this one was new to me. But it’s as simple as it sounds.
You just dump all your ingredients together and bake. It couldn’t be easier!
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Ingredients
For this cake, you just need 3 ingredients.
Feel free to add some cinnamon if you really want to get fancy, but it isn’t essential.
Dump Cake Shopping List:
- Canned Peaches (or other canned fruit)
- White or Vanilla cake mix
- Butter (in sticks)
Start with the peaches, then layer the cake mix and butter on top.
This would make such a great drop-off recipe or addition to your Easter brunch table.
Then you just pop it in the oven and wait for the magic to happen!
Peach dump cake is awesome with vanilla ice cream, but you could also serve with whipped cream on top.
Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Peach desserts are my husband’s favorite so this easy dump cake recipe is a keeper for sure.
Try some of our other favorite fruit dessert recipes:
Peach Dump Cake
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 3 cans peach slices in light syrup not drained (21 oz)
- 1 box white cake mix 15.25 oz, yellow also works
- 1 cup butter 1 ½ – 2 sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly spray 13×9 baking dish
- Add peaches to baking dish
- Sprinkle cake mix over fruit
- Slice butter into narrow pieces and place on top of cake mix. Be sure it is mostly covered with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45- 50 min or until fruit is bubbling and cake is brown
- Remove from oven to cooling rack
- Serve warm or room temperature with ice cream or whipping cream
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.
Sunday 24th of July 2022
Never mind! I just looked at the picture again and it shows unmixed cake mix. Looks so easy. I'm going to try apple filling. Thank you!
Wednesday 3rd of August 2022
I hope you loved it, Nancy!
Sunday 24th of July 2022
Do you put the cake mix on the fruit AS IS, without mixing it up like a regular cake batter? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but it didn't make sense.
Saturday 6th of August 2022
That is correct. Just 'dump' the dry cake mix over the peaches. and top with butter.
Thursday 30th of June 2022
Could you send me a good recipe for salmon patties please