Easy air fryer smores pie pops are a must make dessert this summer. Take pre-made pie crust and fill with marshmallow fluff and chocolate. Then air fry until golden brown.
Complete the snack with more marshmallow fluff and crushed graham crackers on top for this fun twist on a classic dessert.
Serve these pie bars for a summer cookout, movie night when you stay in or a treat to end the night.
Try my sugar cookie fruit tarts, Oreo cheesecake dip, or my popular gnome cookie cups for more dessert ideas. All make delicious and easy treats for the family or a crowd.
These S’mores Pie Pops Are
- An easy recipe that is perfect for your air fryer
- Creamy milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and crunchy graham crackers in each bite
- A fun dessert to serve on a popsicle stick
- Kid friendly dessert
Make this quick treat with just a few basic ingredients.
Here’s what you need:
- Marshmallow Fluff: Marshmallow Fluff is the primary ingredient that gives the S’mores Pie Pops their signature flavor and texture. Marshmallow Fluff is a sweet, fluffy spread made from corn syrup, sugar syrup, and egg whites.
- Graham Crackers: Crushed Graham crackers are used in the recipe to create a crumbly and crunchy texture in the pops. They also contribute a slightly nutty flavor, which complements the sweetness of the chocolate and marshmallow.
- Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars: Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars are used to add a chocolatey flavor to the pops. The chocolate melts slightly when baked, creating a gooey and rich center.
- Egg: The egg in the recipe serves as a binding agent that holds the ingredients together, giving the pops a more solid and stable texture.
- Lollipop Sticks: The lollipop sticks are used to make the S’mores Pie Pops easy to handle and eat. They are inserted into the center of the pops before they are baked, making it easy to hold and eat them without making a mess.
How to Make
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Roll out the pie crust and use a cutter to make circles. You should be able to get at least 8 circles.
Spread 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on every other circle.
Put a Hershey chocolate bar on top of the fluff.
Place a lollipop stick in the center of each circle.
Cover each chocolate-topped circle with another circle, and seal the edges by pressing them together with a fork or a press.
Beat an egg in a bowl and brush the tops of the pies with the egg wash.
Put the pie pops in the air fryer for 5 minutes, watching carefully as they fry quickly.
Take the pops out of the air fryer and add another tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on top of each one.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the marshmallow fluff.
Serve and enjoy!
Variations to Recipe
- Use chocolate chips instead of Hershey’s chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or even white chocolate works.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter, hazelnut spread, or cookie butter on pie crust for added flavor.
- Swap the marshmallow fluff with mini marshmallows.
- Skip the lolly pop sticks and just make these into hand pies. You will still use the top and bottom crust, just don’t add a stick.
- Add some sliced fruit like strawberries in the filling for a sweet twist.
- Instead of brushing with a beaten egg use milk instead to help get that beautiful golden brown color.
- Instead of pre-made pie crust swap with a homemade pie crust, or even puff pastry.
Tips For Success
- Crush graham crackers inside a zip top bag or toss in a food processor and pulse a couple times to crumble quickly.
- Place the refrigerated pie crust on a lightly floured surface to make sure it does not stick when you are shaping and filling the s’mores.
- Make sure to leave space between each s’mores pie in air fryer, or it will unevenly cook.
- You can change up the round cookie cutter to a different style of cookie cutter if you want to alter the shape.
- Sprinkle the top with raw sugar for a crunchy sweetness.
- Ensure the air fryer is preheated before you place the smores in to cook.
- Crimp edges of crust with a fork to seal the edges.
Can I bake these in the oven?
Assemble them the same, and then bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the pie crust is golden brown and done. Place a baking sheet with parchment paper to ensure these pie pops don’t stick.
How to store these leftover s’mores?
Store leftovers in an airtight container (1-2 days) at room temperature or you can opt to refrigerate the s’mores for an additional 2-3 days. These pie pops are best served warm, but can be stored if needed. Eat chilled or warm them up for a minute or two to re-melt the chocolate.
S’mores Pie Pops
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- Pie Crust, cut into 8 circles pre-made
- 8 TBSP Marshmallow Fluff divided
- 2 Graham Crackers crushed
- 2-3 Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars
- 1 egg beaten
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350°F.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out circles.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff onto every other circle.
- Place a Hershey chocolate bar on top.
- Place a lollipop stick in the center.
- Then place a circle on top of the marshmallow fluff circles & press edges together with a fork or use your press.
- beat egg in a bowl and brush tops of pies with egg wash
- Place pie pops in the air fryer for 5 minutes. These fry really quick so keep an eye on them!
- Remove from air fryer and top each on with another tablespoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Sprinkle with gram cracker crumbs!
- Serve & enjoy!
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.