This pull apart pizza bread recipe is a delicious appetizer or dinner to serve to your family and friends.
This easy recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits and paired with bacon, pepperoni, and mozzarella and baked to golden perfection.
It might just become your favorite way to eat pizza. And it’s a popular choice for game day snacking too!
Of course you can add any and all of your favorite pizza toppings to customize this pizza bread recipe.
Pair it with even more easy finger food ideas like air fryer hot BBQ wings, creamy corn dip, or even try these pepperoni pizza balls for more great appetizer ideas.
This Pizza Pull Apart Bread Is…
- Easy to make
- Pizza monkey bread (try a classic monkey bread!)
- Great party food
- Budget friendly
- Appetizer or dinner idea
Here is all you need for this pull apart pizza recipe. Make sure to add the ingredients to your grocery list.
Canned Biscuits -Plain Pillsbury biscuits are cut into quarters. The biscuit pieces will puff up and taste delicious with the pizza ingredients.
Bacon – Bacon bits will work or you can always cook up bacon and then cut into smaller pieces to mix in the dish.
Pepperoni – Dice large pieces of pepperoni into quarters or buy mini pepperonis.
Butter – I do recommend real butter for this recipe. It is going to add flavor and keep the biscuits moist and not dry out.
Garlic Powder– This is going to help give the biscuits a garlic bread flavor.
Mozzarella Cheese – Use fresh mozzarella or shredded mozzarella. Either method is going to give you gooey cheese that will complete this perfect party appetizer in terms of flavor.
Here are a few more ideas for this pull apart pizza bread. This is a great recipe that you can adjust ingredients to create with your family favorites.
Change up the flavors of pizza you make with the dough balls and toppings.
- Add parmesan cheese to mozzarella for the dish.
- Drizzle some garlic butter on top of the bread after cooking.
- Dip in marinara sauce or another dipping sauce. Or add in a little sauce before you bake.
- Instead of garlic powder try Italian seasoning.
- Add in peppers, black olives, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, or swap sausage with Italian sausage, ground beef, or ham.
How to Make Pizza Pull Apart Bread
Here is a walk through of this recipe. Please refer to the recipe cards for detailed measurements and instructions.
First, preheat the oven and spray the bundt pan with cooking spray or olive oil. Place the prepared pan to the side.
Next slice the biscuits into quarters and prep the pepperoni in the same way.
Melt the butter in the microwave in 30 second increments.
Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
Use a spoon or your hands to mix and combine the ingredients until all the biscuit pieces are coated.
TIP: I like to use kitchen gloves to keep my hands out of the food. The process can get messy!
Taking a few pieces at a time, add the mixture into the bundt pan.
Bake as directed until the dough is cooked through. It should be a light golden brown.
Allow to cool in the pan and gently flip over onto a serving platter.
Enjoy with melted garlic butter, marinara sauce or even ranch dressing!
Storing Leftover Pizza Bread
Refrigerate – Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will last for around 3 days in the fridge. Use leftovers to pack for lunches.
To reheat, warm up in the microwave for 30 seconds and repeat as needed.
Print the Recipe Card
Add this recipe to your favorites or print it out below. I hope you love it!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 1 Bundt Pan
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup bacon chopped
- 1 cup pepperoni chopped
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- Cut your biscuits into quarters and add them to a large bowl.
- Add bacon, pepperoni, butter, garlic and mozzarella cheese to the bowl with the biscuits.
- Mix ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add the ingredients to the bundt pan in pieces, evenly spread around the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.