Print or email these adorable word search valentines from teachers to students and give to the class with a cute pencil for a little Valentine’s Day educational fun!
In past years, the teacher valentines my sons made for their teachers were a huge hit so this year I have something for the teachers to give back!
These printable valentines from teachers to students couldn’t be easier to make and they even have a little side of education so you can let the kids work on them during class time.
And for the word-loving students, check out these Wordle valentines inspired by the online viral game!
Free Printable Valentines from Teachers to Students
These valentines couldn’t be easier to make. In fact, it will probably take more time to go buy the pencils than anything else.
And if you know me, you know I’m all about the last minute project.
Hand these out to your class or kids at home if you homeschool. You’re still a teacher!
Printable Valentines from Teachers to Students
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Hole Punch or Exacto Knife
- Valentine printable pdf
- Standard Pencils the Valentines pencils in these photos were from Walmart in the seasonal section
- 110 lb Cardstock
- 1. Gather all supplies and print the provided pdf. (There are 2 Valentines on each sheet)
- 2. Using a paper trimmer or scissors, cut on all straight, thin, gray lines.
- 3. Using a hole punch or exacto knife, cut out the circles to the left of each Valentine.
- 4. Insert a festive pencil into the top hole on each valentine, and feed down through to the bottom hole.
- 5. Pull the pencil through until it looks even at each end.
- Hand out to your class or friends and enjoy!
- P.S. Print the answer key in case the kiddos need a clue.
I hope you love these valentines as much as I do! And if you want even more activities for your students, check out these Valentines crafts for kids.