How about a quick and easy cinnamon roll cocktail for a refreshing drink this fall? Make it with cream soda, RumChata, Fireball whiskey in a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass. This fall drink may be served over ice, but it will warm you right up.
Top with some whipped cream and a cinnamon stick and sip away!
This cinnamon bun cocktail is great for the fall and winter months where you want a sweetly spiced drink. You can serve it to a crowd or as a night cap to end the evening at home.
This Cinnamon Roll Cocktail Recipe Is
- Quick to Make (Just 3-5 minutes)
- Can Make into Cinnamon Roll Shooters
- Easy Dinner Drink
Rum Chata – This is going to give you that creaminess to this drink that gives it that rich flavor.
Fireball – Cinnamon flavor that elevates this cocktail to a whole new level.
Cream Soda – The cream soda gives vanilla flavors to each sip. I do recommend using cream soda and not root beer.
Granulated Sugar – If you don’t want granulated you can swap with brown sugar for even richer flavor.
Cinnamon – You need ground cinnamon and a cinnamon stick for this cocktail.
Corn Syrup – The syrup is used to rim the glass with a sweetness that really gives this drink that sweet flavor.
Whipped Cream – Buy pre-made whipped cream or use heavy cream to make your own homemade whipped topping.
How to Make it
Full directions on how to make this cinnamon roll cocktail is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a quick walk through.
Step 1: Add corn syrup to a shallow saucer and to another saucer add the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Step 2: Dip the glass into the corn syrup first followed by the sugar to coat the rim of the glass and set aside.
Step 3: In a cocktail shaker, add the RumChata and Fireball with ice. Then shake and pour into your prepared glass.
Step 4: Top with cream soda, and add whipped cream and a cinnamon stick for garnish.
Helpful Tips For Drink
- Feel free to use any type of glass you want or add to little shot glasses to make shooters for a party.
- If you want a stronger cocktail, use a little less cream soda.
- Swap the cinnamon and sugar coating with a sprinkle of cinnamon if you don’t want the extra sugar.
Can I make this drink in advance?
Since you are using cream soda, it will go flat if you make it in advance. I recommend making your cocktail right before you are ready to drink it.
Can I make a big batch of cocktails?
Yes you sure can. The recipe below is for one drink. Feel free to make a pitcher and pour right into glasses and serve. This is a great party drink for a crowd!
Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 2 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Fireball
- Splash of Cream Soda
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- To rim your favorite cocktail glass, add the corn syrup to a shallow saucer.
- To another saucer add ground cinnamon and sugar, stirring a bit to combine.
- Dip the glass into the corn syrup, followed by the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Then, to a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice, RumChata, and Fireball.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Pour into the glass, then fill the remainder of the glass with cream soda.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional).
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.