Make a creamy lemon pie with graham cracker crust in just minutes. This no bake dessert is chilled, sweet, and tart with the delicious flavor of fresh lemons.
A tasty lemon icebox pie is perfect for spring and summer parties, graduation, wedding or bridal showers. It’s also an easy dessert to enjoy at home with your family!
Lemon lovers will also enjoy additional lemon recipes like these lemon curd thumbprint cookies or some delicious lemon poke cake.
You only need a handful of simple ingredients to make this easy lemon cream pie. I love how easy it is!
Here’s what you need:
- Graham Cracker Crust – I am perfectly content with a pre-made pie crust, but feel free to make a homemade graham cracker crust if you prefer.
- Cream cheese, softened – this is the main ingredient that adds the creaminess to the pie.
- Sweetened condensed milk – adds sweetness to the creamy lemon filling
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice – For that refreshing lemon flavor
- Lemon zest – adds color and intensity
- Whipped cream – for lightness and simple decoration on top of the pie
Easy No Bake Lemon Pie Instructions
I love no bake desserts on hot summer days and the balance of sweet and citrus makes this lemon pie the perfect summer dessert. I have added the visual steps below. You can also find and print detailed instructions in the recipe card at the end of this post.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, fresh lemon juice, and lemon zest until well combined.
Pour cheesecake mixture into the graham crust, using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl.
Cover with the included lid or plastic wrap and and refrigerate for at least 4 hours so the flavors set and the consistency of the pie thickens.
Top with whipped cream just before serving and enjoy!
The great thing about this simple recipes is you can change it up in lots of ways! Here are a few fun ideas to try.
- Use orange instead of lemon for a creamsicle pie.
- Or use key limes for a simple no bake key lime pie.
- Skip the fruit and add some Oreo cookies for cookies and cream pie
- Add fresh lemon slices or fresh raspberries to the top for a burst of color
- Use Cool Whip instead of whipped cream topping.
- Make your own buttery graham cracker crust by combining crushed graham cracker crumbs with melted butter before pressing into a pie plate.
How to Store
Leftover pie should be refrigerated in an airtight container and enjoyed within 2-3 days. You can also cover the pie dish with plastic wrap.
You can also freeze this easy recipe. Eat the pie frozen or thaw in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
Print the Recipe
This easy lemon pie recipe will have you coming back for more all summer long. It’s the perfect dessert to share with friends next time you have a gathering. I hope you love it!
Easy Lemon Pie
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust pre made or homemade
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 8 tbsp Whipped cream for topping optional
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
- If desired, top with whipped cream just before serving.
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.