Halloween Ghost Peeps S’mores
on Sep 19, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you thought there was only one season for Peeps marshmallows, think again! Halloween ghost peeps and pumpkins are on the way and these ghost Peeps s’mores are the perfect snack to celebrate spooky season!
You can whip these up in the air-fryer in less than 5 minutes for an ooey gooey snack everyone will love.
What I love about Peeps S’mores
- Easy to make
- No campfire needed
- Shelf stable ingredients
- Perfect for a spooky movie night
This easy recipe just takes 3 simple ingredients and the best part is you can keep them in the pantry and make them whenever you want.
Share them with friends or let people make their own at your next Halloween party.
What to Buy:
- Graham crackers – use plain grahams for a classic treat or try with cinnamon sugar for an added kick of flavor.
- Halloween Marshmallow Peeps – Use peeps if you want to make ghost s’mores but regular marshmallows can get the job done too.
- Choocolate candy bar – We love Hershey’s milk chocolate but use whatever you like.
How to Make Halloween S’mores in the Air Fryer
This fun and easy snack is so tasty right out of the air fryer. Here’s how to make it.
First, preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
Break your graham cracker sheets in half and place half of the squares onto the air fryer basket.
Top with a piece of chocolate & Halloween Peeps marshmallow.
Then, air fry for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt and the Peeps have lightly browned and swelled a bit.
Remove from the air fryer and top with another graham cracker square to create a sandwich.
If you prefer to use the microwave, heat in 20-second increments until chocolate and marshmallows soften.
These snacks are best eaten right away. Save the ingredients to make more, but I recommend only making as much as you can eat in one sitting.
Print the Recipe
I hope you love this Halloween holiday dessert as much as I do!
Air Fryer Ghost Peeps S’mores
- 1 Air Fryer
- 6 Halloween Peeps
- 6 Graham Crackers, halved
- 1 Chocolate Bar
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Place graham cracker squares onto the air fryer basket.
- Top with a piece of chocolate & Halloween peep.
- Air fry for 2-3 minutes our until the peeps have lightly browned.
- Remove from the air fryer.
- Place another graham cracker square on top to create a sandwich.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.