Memorial Day is right around the corner and if you’re like me, another holiday means another chance to have fun with home decor. I’m loving these Memorial Day craft ideas because you can show your patriotic spirit all the way through the 4th of July.
If you have any BBQs, parties or even a classroom to decorate, these crafts would be a great addition. We also love these tips for celebrating Memorial Day and of course don’t forget the snacks!
20 Memorial Day Craft Ideas
Make these crafts with kids or on your own and add some festive fun to your holiday.
1. Patriotic Marquee Letter
2. 4th of July Flag Kids Craft
3. Patriotic Burlap Wreath
4. Firecracker Noisemakers for Kids
5. Patriotic Upcycled Can Flower Pots
6. Coffee Filter Fireworks Pom Poms
7. Flag Craft for Kids with Straws
8. Patriotic Cake Stand with Dollar Store Supplies
9. Patriotic Sun Catchers
10. Patriotic Flag Wreath
11. Recycled Tin Can Windchimes
12. Patriotic Table Decor
13. American Flag Decor (Pottery Barn Knock Off)
For more kids craft ideas, make sure to check out my free printables and enjoy. However you celebrate Memorial Day, I’m wishing you a great one!
As always, if you shop through my links, I’ll get a referral bonus at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site!