If you love all things patriotic on Memorial Day, this is the post for you! May is literally around the corner so it’s really not too soon to start planning. I’m sharing 13 Memorial Day recipes that are sure to please your taste buds all the way to the 4th of July!
One of my favorite summer treats is this Watermelon Arugula salad. It’s not exactly patriotic, but it sure is good! Click the image to grab the recipe and read on for more yummy ideas.
If you have any patriotic BBQs, parties or even a classroom celebration, check out these recipes from sweet to savory and enjoy. We also love these tips for celebrating Memorial Day and if you need some Memorial Day craft ideas, we have those too!
13 Memorial Day Recipes
Make these tasty treats for your next patriotic celebration!
1. Cilantro Chili Turkey Burgers
2. Sloppy Joes (slow cooker)
3. Broccoli and Tomato Pasta Salad
4. Firecracker Rise Krispie Treats
5. Red White and Blue Chocolate Cookies
6. Loaded Chicken Enchilada Nachos
7. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
8. Cheese Stuffed Herb Burgers with Creamy Honey Mustard
9. Spinach Artichoke Dip
10. Calico Baked Bean
11. Easy Potato Salad
12. Rosemary Balsamic Green Bean Salad
13. Patriotic Trail Mix
14. Jalapeno Cheddar Sliders
15. American Flag Pretzels
16. Fruit Pizza
17. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Nachos
18. Rainbow Fruit Salad
19. S’mores Brownie Pie
20. Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
Is anyone else getting hungry? Wishing you and yours a very happy Memorial Day!
As always, if you shop through my links, I’ll get a referral bonus at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this site!