Candied bacon crackers are a great snack or appetizer. Both savory and sweet, these are sure to be a crowd pleaser. And they are super easy to make!
With just three basic ingredients, you can make these brown sugar bacon crackers whenever you want a tasty snack, whether you are watching a football game, planning a family gathering or celebrating a holiday.
I love the simplicity of this snack. You only need 3 ingredients!
- Clubhouse Crackers
- Light brown sugar
How to Make Them
First, heat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. For crispier crackers, you can also add a wire rack on top of the pan.
Place the desired number of crackers on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Remove uncooked bacon from the package and slice each piece into thirds about the length of your crackers.
Place one slice of bacon on each cracker and sprinkle brown sugar on top.
Bake for about one hour or until bacon is cooked through.
When done, let cool for a couple minutes and serve warm.
Tips and Tricks
This is a pretty simple recipe but there are a few helpful hints to make the process a little easier.
- Thinner bacon works well for these. Save the thick cut for breakfast!
- Place on a wire rack when baking for crispier crackers.
- Add a little cinnamon or cayenne pepper to create even more flavor
- These are best eaten right away, but any leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container. I recommend reheating in the oven or air-fryer but you can also eat them cold.
- Drizzle a little maple syrup on the baked crackers for added sweetness.
Print the Recipe
These brown sugar bacon crackers are snack the whole family will enjoy. I hope you love them!
Brown Sugar Bacon Crackers
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 30 Clubhouse Crackers
- 10 slices Bacon cut into thirds
- 2 tbsp Light brown sugar use more or less to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 250°F
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Place 30 (or desired number) of crackers on sheet
- Slice bacon into thirds
- Place 1 slice of bacon on each cracker
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top
- Bake for 1 hour or until bacon is cooked through
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.