It’s not a party without deviled eggs and I am absolutely loving them buffalo style!
It is so easy to change it up and the flavor of buffalo sauce is amazing with eggs. Who knew?
I’ve long been a fan of buffalo on just about anything. Remember my buffalo chicken mac and cheese?
Needless to say, I’m a fan.
But for some reason it never occurred to me that I could use it in my deviled eggs.
I am changed!
Buffalo Deviled Eggs Ingredients
The shopping list is small and you may have these things already!
- Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Sauce (I like Frank’s)
How to Boil Eggs
I boil eggs one of two ways. They both take about the same amount of time so do what works for you!
To boil eggs on the stove:
- Add eggs to a saucepan and cover with water
- Put on the burner and turn it on high with the eggs in the pan
- Set timer for 17 minutes
- Let water come to a boil and cook until the timer goes off
- Plunge eggs into an ice bath for about 5 minutes before peeling
To boil eggs in an Instant Pot:
- Place rack in the bottom of the pot insert
- Add 1 cup water
- Place eggs on rack
- Attach lid and close vent
- Set cook time for 5 minutes on high
- Let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes
- Depressurize and remove eggs
- Plunge into ice bath for 5 minutes before peeling
For the best peeling experience, don’t skip the ice bath! It’s worth the wait. I promise.
Need some ideas for leftover hard boiled eggs? I can help!
How to Make Buffalo Deviled Eggs
Once your eggs are boiled, the process is simple!
Slice eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
Add the hot sauce, mayo, and ranch and stir.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
When you are ready to fill your eggs, either spoon in or use a plastic sandwich bag with the corner cut off and pipe it in.
Top with cilantro and drizzle more buffalo sauce to finish.
We skipped the bleu cheese crumbles this time, but feel free to add those if you like!
Print the Recipe: Buffalo Deviled Eggs
We love this recipe. Buffalo style is a great way to kick up the flavor in just about anything.
They would be perfect on your Easter brunch menu, game day table, or any day of the week!
Buffalo Deviled Eggs Recipe
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 6 eggs
- 2 TBSP Mayo
- 2 TBSP Buffalo Sauce
- 1 TBSP Ranch Dressing
- Cilantro to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hard boil your eggs using one of the two methods above (in post)
- Peel eggs
- Slice lengthwise and remove yolks
- Mix yolks with all ingredients except cilantro
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg cups
- Top with Cilantro, more Buffalo sauce and bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.
Love this post? We’d love a share using the social buttons above or via our buffalo eggs web story!