Cream Cheese Snowman Snack
on Dec 01, 2022, Updated Mar 29, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
For a festive snack that’s more than cheese and crackers, make this adorable cream cheese snowman instead! With a few tasty ingredients, you’ll be snacking in no time.
These cheese and cracker snowmen are as cute as they are delicious. And you know I love some cute food!
What I Love about this Recipe
- No bake
- Great for kids’ lunches
- Healthy snack
- Holiday appetizer
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Snowmen
Easy basic ingredients make up this simple no-bake recipe. You can change it up based on your taste preferences.
What to buy:
- Round Melba toast or crackers
- Plain cream cheese
- Black olives or black sesame seeds
- Red pepper
How to Make it
Below is a visual walk-through of this snowman snack recipe. Detailed amounts and printable instructions can be found in the recipe card at the end of this post.
Make a few for yourself or a tray to serve as a party appetizer. It’s up to you!
All you need to do is spread a small amount of cream cheese on each cracker.
Then, slice a carrot into small triangles for the noses.
Take black olives and chop them small for eyes and buttons, or use black sesame seeds or peppercorns.
Place the crackers on a plate and add two strips of red pepper for the scarf.
Repeat as needed for as many snowmen as you want.
Enjoy right away, or refrigerate in an airtight container for later use.
You can change a lot about the flavors of this fun recipe by changing the simple ingredients you use. Have fun with it!
Here are a few ideas to try:
- Garlic or rosemary flavored crackers
- Boursin cheese
- Mozzarella cheese cut into circles
- Add a layer of pepperoni under the cheese
- Try seeds if you don’t want to use olives
- Use an orange pepper for the nose instead of a carrot
- Use sun-dried tomatoes for the scarf
For best results, enjoy these snowman crackers the same day you make them.
However, you can make them a day ahead and they will stay fresh as long as you refrigerate them in an air tight container.
Print the Recipe Card
If you are looking for the best easy appetizer recipes, it doesn’t get much easier than this. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese and Cracker Snowman
- 16 melba toast crackers
- 8 TBSP cream cheese
- 1 small carrot
- 8 black olives
- 1/2 red pepper
- Spread cream cheese on two round salty crackers and place one above the other on a plate.
- Cut the carrot into a triangle to form the nose.
- Chop a black olive into small pieces.
- Place two olive pieces as the eyes and carrot as the nose on one of the crackers.
- Place three more olive pieces or seeds of your choice as the buttons on the other cracker.
- End by cutting the red bell pepper into strips and place it between the two crackers as a scarf.
- Repeat this process as many times as snowman you want on your Christmas table.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.