Make these delicious and adorable rainbow cereal treats for a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack. Kids will love this colorful twist on the classic marshmallow crispy treat!
If you love St. Patrick’s Day as much as we do, you will love these rainbow cereal treats!
Mix up a few ingredients and you’ll be on your way to that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I love that something as simple as swapping out cereal can make such a festive difference.
If you prefer the classic flavor, check out my leprechaun hat marshmallow treats.
Whip up a batch of these rainbow cereal bars for an after-school snack on St. Patrick’s Day or just because you feel like it. I won’t judge.
You could even throw one in their lunchbox with one of my St. Patrick’s Day jokes and make it a real thing.
Rainbow Cereal Treat Bar Ingredients
All you need is colorful cereal, mini marshmallows, butter, cereal marshmallows (yes you can buy those!) and some sprinkles.
Your kids will feel like the luckiest leprechauns on the block. Enjoy!
Rainbow Cereal Treats Recipe
Rainbow Cereal Treats
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 6- Cups Fruity Pebbles or similar cereal
- 1 Package Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Cereal Marshmallows
- Gold Sprinkles/Cake Sequins
- Green Sprinkles
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan or line with parchment paper. (a 13x9 can also be used but will yield a thinner treat)
- In a large pan over medium/low heat melt butter.
- Add in mini marshmallows and heat until completely melted.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal & mix until well coated.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cereal marshmallows, green, and gold sprinkles over the top and press lightly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting & serving.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces & serve.
Nutrition information is estimated. For the most accurate info, always doublecheck with your ingredients.
Want even more St. Patrick’s Day snack ideas? We have you covered.