No bake brownie bites are the perfect size, chocolate dessert for just about any holiday. This version is themed for Valentine’s Day and if you ask me, it doesn’t get any sweeter than this!
Little fudgy brownie batter bites will make your day.
These are quick and easy to make so be sure to get the kids involved. The best part is the whole process takes less than 30 minutes before chilling!
What to Buy
This no bake treat simply calls for brownie mix and only 4 other simple ingredients. You may even have them already.
- Your favorite brand of Brownie Mix
- Chocolate Syrup
- Corn Syrup
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
Additional supplies needed include a large microwave safe bowl, rubber spatula, candy thermometer, and a plate or baking sheet.
Is it OK to eat Uncooked Brownie Mix?
Yes it’s safe to eat uncooked brownie mix, with one small tweak.
You will need to microwave the brownie mix a little at a time until the temperature is 160°F before adding the other ingredients. This makes it safer to eat so you don’t have to worry.
Or you can purchase specially marked no-bake brownie mix and skip the prep.
How to Make No Bake Brownies
These little bite sized brownies are the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate craving, for an afternoon snack or to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
To get started, place dry boxed brownie mix in a medium bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring between each interval for about 1-2 minutes or until temperature is 160°F using a candy thermometer.
Then, remove from microwave and add in the wet ingredients (corn syrup, chocolate syrup and water). Stir until well mixed and smooth.
Take your Valentine’s Day sprinkles and place them in a shallow dish (a saucer works well) or dishes if you have multiple options.
With a spoon or small cookie scoop, spoon out brownie mixture a little at a time and roll it into a ball.
If you add a little water to your hands before rolling it will help keep the sticky dough from getting too messy.
Roll each of the small balls in holiday sprinkles to coat and place on a wire rack or baking sheet and repeat until all batter has been made into no-bake brownie bites.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving and serve chilled.
Optional Ingredient Toppings
Chocolate and sprinkles are always a winning combination. Or you could roll your brownie batter in one or all of the following for even more tasty treats.
- Crushed nuts
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melted dark chocolate and sea salt
- Peanut butter chips
- Caramel sauce
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate frosting
How to Store No Bake Brownie Bites
Store any leftovers in an airtight sealed container and refrigerate. The sprinkles should keep the brownie balls from sticking together.
You can also add parchment paper between layers.
Print the Recipe
This is an easy recipe to make with the kids or as a gift to share at a fun Valentine’s Day party.
For the perfect snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth in a hurry, throw some brownie bites together and enjoy!
Valentine’s Day No Bake Brownie Bites
Be sure to check out my tips and tricks in the post. Scroll up to read!
- 19 oz Brownie Mix
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Corn Syrup
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sprinkles
- Place dry brownie mix in a large microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Heat in microwave in 30 second increments stirring between each for about 1 ½ minutes or until temperature is 160°F (use an instant read or candy thermometer to check)
- Remove from microwave and add in corn syrup, chocolate syrup and water.
- Stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Place sprinkles in a shallow plate(s).
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop and spoon out 1 tbsp of brownie mixture at a time and roll into a ball. **Slightly dampening your hands for rolling keeps the batter from sticking to them.
- Roll in sprinkles to coat and place on plate or baking sheet.
- Repeat until all batter has been made into brownie bites.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container and serve chilled.