Simple homemade biscuits are so versatile. If you typically rely on Bisquick from a box, you will love making these Bisquick biscuits from scratch!
If you already have a jar of homemade Bisquick in your fridge, all you need to do is add milk!
And because you don’t have to let them rise, it’s super quick and easy to whip them up!
Homemade Bisquick Biscuits
To make these you will need:
Yep, that’s it!
Once you mix them together, your dough will form a ball.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut with a 2.5 inch round cookie cutter before placing onto a greased baking sheet.
You can also spoon drop these onto the pan.
In less than 10 minutes you will be enjoying delicious warm biscuits!
Print the recipe: Biscuick Biscuits Made from Scratch
If you don’t have it already, you can grab our instructions for homemade bisquick mix here!
If you have any mix left, try this yummy baked burrito casserole.
- 1 ½ cups homemade bisquick
- ½ cup milk
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl until soft dough forms
- Knead dough until well combined
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out with a rolling pin to about ½ inch thick and cut with a round cookie cutter
- Alternatively, drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheet
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown
Bisquick from scratch recipe here: https://justisafourletterword.com/how-to-make-bisquick-from-scratch/
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is estimated and may vary based on products used. Please verify with your ingredients.